Painter: Full Time – ( $2000 Sign/On Retention Bonus )
Posted 6 months ago
- $2000 (Full Time) – Sign/On Retention Bonus for new hires
- Paid Weekly
Your time at work should be fulfilling. Rewarding. Inspiring. That’s what you’ll find when you join The Glenridge on Palmer Ranch team. You’ll find challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you.
We have been awarded “Best Retirement Community” for 13 years in a row!
- Prepares, primes, sands, seals, patches and paints surfaces, buildings, and fixtures utilizing all types of painting materials such as varnish, lacquer, enamel, latex, epoxy, water-proofing and heat resistant finishes.
- Tapes, flushes, repairs and applies texturing, wallpaper, and acoustic layers on a variety of surfaces. Adjust color when necessary; utilizes enhanced finishing skills when appropriate.
- Operates, cleans and maintain all painting equipment, including brush, roll, sprayers and sprayers, pumps, etc. Safely stores and labels all materials.
- Erects scaffolding, rigging and ladders as necessary in a manner consistent with safety codes.
- Reads and understands blueprints.
- Scrape, sandpaper, prime, or seal surfaces prior to painting.
- Clean walls to ensure proper adherence.
- Cover surfaces with cloth or plastic to ensure protection.
- Fill cracks, holes, and joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other fillers, using caulking guns or putty knives.
- Apply several coats according to paint directions.
- Tape off areas when needed.
- Apply touchups or second coats.
- Remove paint splatters when finished.
- Clean up all equipment, including brushes and spray guns.
Here are just some of the best reasons to join the Glenridge Team….
- Competitive Pay
- Wonderful Working Conditions
- Full Array of Benefits (Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, AD&D, STD, LTD, Flex Spending, Vision, etc.)
- Matching 401(k) Program
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Team Member Appreciation Events
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunities for Advancement
You owe it to yourself to explore employment opportunities with The Glenridge and its team of experienced professionals.
The Glenridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
All applicants must pass a pre-employment physical, drug screen and Level II background screening.
Pay From: $20.79