Redefining What It Means
to Live Well
ADDING YEARS TO LIFE … AND LIFE TO YEARSReflecting The Glenridge’s holistic approach to total well-being, the Kamberg Center is an impressive health and wellness pavilion that embraces the Six Keys to Living Well®: physical, mental, spiritual, social, emotional and financial. Inspired by the largest philanthropic gesture in Glenridge history, the $5.5 million, two-story, 8,000+-square-foot Center is enabled by a series of gifts, including a nearly $4 million gift from member Tina Kamberg. The Kamberg Center will be a place where everyone feels welcome – and anyone, regardless of age, can truly flourish through engaged, inspired living – adding years to life and life to years.
ENHANCING MIND, BODY AND SPIRITWith a focus on health, hospitality, and holistic wellness, the Kamberg Center provides an array of services in a relaxing, spa-like atmosphere – all under one roof:
- With large windows, lots of natural light, high-volume space, and a stunning view overlooking the lake, the Argentini Center for Rehabilitation features state-of-the-art equipment for rehab after illness, surgery, or injury. This area also includes private rooms for physical therapy and speech therapy, as well as a simulated apartment for occupational therapy.
- Under the direction of a Board-certified Adult Geriatric Specialist Nurse Practitioner, the Living Well Clinic provides a variety of primary healthcare services ranging from routine exams and wellness checks to testing, lab draws and medication management, among others.
- With high ceilings and expansive windows that let the outside in, The Glen is a multi-purpose gathering space for entertainment events and fitness/wellness classes including meditation, yoga, and mindfulness, as well as worship services and special speaker events.
- Exclusively for Glenridge members who are nonagenarians and up, Club 90 is a spacious, comfortable area with recliners, a game/card table, books, games, and a large-screen TV – ideal for enjoying exclusive events … or just taking it easy.
- A resource for brain-building tools and activities, the Brain Health studio features a library and reading room, with space for counseling sessions.
- The Center will also accommodate activities, chaplaincy, and mental health/psychosocial counseling.