From the natural beauty of our scenic campus … to our vibrant, engaged members … to our scintillating programs and world-class amenities, the moment you arrive at The Glenridge you’ll find a community that abounds in opportunities to live well. And that’s by design.
Our community was built on a positive, stimulating environment that fosters creativity and growth … a pressure-free lifestyle that’s liberating and empowering … and an array of personal choices. So, when you’re ready to make the most of the next best years of your life, The Glenridge is the place to do it.
Here, you’ll find:
- Breathtaking Natural Beauty. With 150 acres of lush landscaping, sparkling lakes and scenic preserves, The Glenridge’s campus brings nature to your front door in a natural setting that offers more greenspace and less density. Whether you’re sailing model boats with our Yacht Club or lacing up your shoes for a bike ride on the nearby Legacy Trail, you’ll find the grass really is greener here.
- An Entertaining Destination. While Sarasota is home to more than its share of unparalleled museums and performing arts organizations, Glenridge members don’t have to go far to enjoy an evening of entertainment. Our 260-seat Glenridge Performing Arts Center (GPAC) is a jewel of a theater that hosts an array of musicians, comedians, guest speakers, entertainers and member-produced performances year-round – and it will soon be home to a brand new Art Gallery.
- A State-of-the-Art Fitness Complex. Ready for a refreshing swim? Go for a dip in the Glenridge’s 75-ft. saltwater lap pool. Up for a round of doubles? Head over to our HAR-TRU® tennis courts. Looking for the perfect place to play pickleball or bocce? Both are coming soon to our expansive Fitness Center and Spa complex, where members enjoy access to the latest equipment and wellness programming in a country-club atmosphere.
- Lifelong Learning. It’s never too late to learn … and it’s never been easier to expand your horizons, thanks to the diverse array of classes available at the Glenridge Academy. From World War II history to painting and digital photography, the Academy welcomes more than 200 members a year to enroll in – and even teach – courses that stimulate curiosity and growth throughout life.
- World-Class Golf Close By. For over a decade, The Glenridge has enjoyed a mutually beneficial relationship with the prestigious Tournament Players Club at Prestancia – a 565-acre course located just minutes from our campus. Created by the PGA TOUR in 1985, the course offers 36 holes of championship golf in a nature sanctuary that balances spectacular coastal wildlife with outstanding playing conditions.
With exclusive partnerships and perks, enhanced amenities, and a dynamic, engaging lifestyle, it’s no surprise that The Glenridge has been named Sarasota’s top retirement community for 14 years in a row. But you don’t have to take our word for it: Pay us a visit and see for yourself what makes our community simply the best.
Learn about how you can get started on your Life Plan today: Give us call at 941-552-5338 or send us a message. For more information about what life is like at The Glenridge on Palmer Ranch in beautiful Sarasota – named the best place in the U.S. to retire – visit our other blog posts or find us on Facebook.