Sanitation Facilities Technician : ( Full Time )
- $2000 Full Time – (Sign/On Retention Bonus for new hires)
- Paid weekly
The Sanitation Facilities Technician is responsible for waste disposal, garbage collection and recycling activities in an efficient manner for The Glenridge on Palmer Ranch (GPR) campus.
- Follows daily schedule for garbage and recycle collection
- Appropriately disposes of campus waste at main collection site
- Follows guidelines for recycling disposal
- Cleans collection receptacles and trailers
- Empties dog waste receptacles
- Completes documentation related to collection activities
- Conducts preventative maintenance on equipment used and notifies Building Services Director of malfunctions and repair needs and/or equipment replacement in timely manner
1. Must have at least an eighth (8th) grade education, High School diploma or equivalent preferred. One (1) year experience in a similar position preferred.
2. Must be able to read and understand printed instructions
3. Must be able to communicate effectively with members and staff.
4. Must be able to operate machinery needed to perform various tasks
5. Highly motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
Excellent Benefits (Full-time Employees), benefits effective first of the month following 30 days of employment:
- A consistent schedule and hours
- Paid Time Off
- Free Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Low-cost Health Insurance & Dental Insurance
- 401K company contribution
All applicants must pass a pre-employment physical, drug screen and Level II background screening.
The Glenridge on Palmer Ranch is an exciting place to work, learn, be happy and flourish! We have been awarded the “Best Retirement Community” for 13 years in a row! Don’t miss this opportunity to work with an exciting team and make a positive difference in the lives of our members and the Sarasota community.
The Glenridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace