Maintenance Tech I (Full-time)
- $2000 (Full Time) – Sign/On Retention Bonus for new hires
- Paid weekly
– Team member must be able to repair and service HVAC equipment, perform electrical and plumbing repairs.
-Perform general & preventative maintenance and repairs for assigned equipment.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Related experience required (3-5 yrs)
- Prolonged periods standing and walking.
- Must be physically able to climb ladders, bend or crawl into awkward spaces.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
Here are just some of the best reasons to join the Glenridge Team….
- Competitive Pay
- Wonderful Working Conditions
- Full-Array of Benefits (Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, AD&D, STD, LTD, Flex Spending, Vision, etc.)
- Matching 401(k) Program
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunities for Advancement
You owe it to yourself to explore employment opportunities with The Glenridge and its team of experienced professionals.
The Glenridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
All applicants must pass a pre-employment physical, drug screen and Level II background screening.
Pay From: $17.10