Part Time shift: (Over 20 hrs/week)
PRN: (4:00 pm – 7:30 pm)
The Dietary Aide provides assistance in all food functions as directed/instructed and in accordance with established food policies and procedures in the Health Center.
· Assist in serving meals as necessary and on a timely basis.
· Assist in daily or scheduled cleaning duties
· Set up meal trays, food carts, dining room, etc., as instructed.
· Assist cook in preparing meals, as needed.
· Distribute and collect menus as necessary.
· Obtain food supplies for next meal
· Complete side work at the before and after on meal service
· Deliver food carts, trays, etc., to designated areas
· Experience preferred (in long-term care), but willing to train the right person with the right attitude
· Must be a caring, and compassionate person with a good attitude
· Strong customer service and communication skills
The Glenridge on Palmer Ranch is an exciting place to work, learn, be happy and flourish! We have been awarded “Best Retirement Community” for 12 years in a row! Don’t miss this opportunity to work with an exciting team and make a positive difference in the lives of our members and the Sarasota community.
The Glenridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Work Place.
|Job Category||Dining Services|